Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weekend Fun


It was a great weekend. My sister came home from DC, along with her husband in the background, and Betty their dog. It was so great seeing them. I can't wait for Christmas because all of my family will be home. Here a few pics from the weekend. I really need to take lessons in photography.



The girls in my family on Thanksgiving. We were looking at the ads for hours plotting our course and enjoying some cocktails.


My niece Maya and Emma..the highlight was dancing to the Jonas Brothers at the half-time show of the Dallas game. Other than that the football games that day really sucked.
Brandon decorating the tree.
Emma decorating the tree. The girls having fun in the tree decorating mess.


Emma in front of the tree. What is missing? Yes, the topper. I can't seem to remember what I did with it. I think it may of broke, but I don't know for sure. So, this week I will go shopping for a new one to finish off the tree.





Tis the season. I have lots to do, but will enjoy the season and the reason for all of this madness. We were suppose to get a huge snow storm tonight. They predicited between 6-9 inches. It is all rain now, we'll see if I wake up to a blanket of snow and who knows a snow day?? I think that is wishful thinking. I could use another day off. Hope everyone had a great weekend.



















2 comments:

morewineplease said...

What a fun weekend... sounds right up my alley! You have a beautiful family!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

Beautiful family and your daughters are so pretty and oh good luck with a new tree topper....