Monday, December 1, 2008

Winter has Arrived

This is the view from my classroom window. It was a snowy day in Wisconsin. Some schools had off because of the blowing and drifting. We had school, which is fine because we just had a five day weekend. I like snow days in January after the holidays and you could just use a day off and since it is so cold, a little more time to stay all snuggly in your bed. The only thing I hated about this was driving in it. It wasn't too bad, but I still hated it.


The courtyard at school.

Happy Snowy Monday!

8 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Neat pictures!

Yellow Beads said...

BRR! I could NOT imagine!! lol. We are at 70 today!

Kat said...

That is a pretty little courtyard!
We got a bit more snow than that here. Three or four inches. Just a few miles west of us they got 10 inches. Sheesh!

Cynthia said...

Yep, looks like that here as well. I suppose winter is here:P

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

So pretty, I'll wish for a White Christmas, but I don't think it will happen...

jen aka mommay said...

Very pretty! I'm looking forward to our first snow here in Massachusetts!

morewineplease said...

beautiful!! We need some of that in OKC!