Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Lost It

Emma lost her front tooth today. I came home from work and she gave me a big smile and there was a hole. She lost her tooth while eating lunch today. Not at school...they had a half day so Grandma took the kids to Subway. It came out in her sandwich. She was real excited for the tooth, not the tooth fairy. She will not leave her tooth under her pillow or even in her room. She is afraid of the tooth fairy. No convincing her either...I've tried. I guess the tooth fairy will get to save her money this time. Emma decided to color herself with sidewalk chalk...that is why she is so ashy.






This is why Emma has been wearing a whistle around her neck. She is the referee!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... my son has lost 3 teeth so far, all on bottom. I can't wait to see his top ones come out. That's always sooo cute.

Mc Allen said...

awww sweet precious girl! So does she want the cash then? My lil p has lost 2 teeth, her's all all little bitty still, but its just a mattr of time!! Sweet family! LA

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

I love all those missing teeth, she is adorable.

*psst* funny thing I was going to blog today about my daughter huge front tooth, but decided to wait...

morewineplease said...

Oh that is funny about being afraid of the tooth fairy!
Love those toothless smiles.

Belinda Sinn said...

My daughter was such an entrepreneur she couldn't wait to lose another tooth so the tooth fairy would bring her more money. Seems she even stole some of her brothers teeth...LOL