Friday, November 7, 2008

A Bunch of BS

For months I have stressed about these 6 grad. credits and worked hours and hours to complete the work the best I can. I sent them off on Monday and today I receive an email saying they have issued my grades.

Are you kidding? Did anyone read my stuff? No feedback...nothing. I guess I will not be taking graduate classes online anymore or the work at home kind of class. I have come to realize I would rather attend a class and learn from others than do this crap. I am seriously ticked.

On a positive...I will earn 6 graduate credits...I can renew my teaching license and I will be able to move up or over on the pay scale. So no more complaining.

WHEN IS IT BEER THIRTY!!! ?? (In one hour!!) Anyone want to join me for Happy Hour?

4 comments:

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

Congratulations - must feel good to be done:)

Dan and I will be having happy hour when we get home!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing up!! Oh how I wish I were done.

Yellow Beads said...

I took online classes a few years back, it's different, but I did like I could do it MY OWN TIME!

Blogger said...

Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are earning their LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.
GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY