Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wine Tasting

Tonight off to do some wine tasting with some friends. I know I said I would be dry until Thanksgiving. I can't pass this up...tasting wine and being with great friends. I will let you know what wines were good. I hope the consultant who is coming knows her stuff. If I drink the reds...it will match my new hair color. I colored it red. I wanted to do chunky streaks, but since I was doing it myself, I opted to dye my whole head. It looks okay, I will post some pictures tomorrow of the wines and my hair.

2 comments:

Caffeine Court said...

That sounds like fun. We went on vacation to the Finger Lake Region of New York State. We went to a few vineyards for tastings, but we had the kids with us, which was a drag.

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

I understand I drank three glasses of wine Saturday night, and felt like crap Sunday morning that I skipped running.... Horrible...