Monday, November 3, 2008

November?

It is November already! Today feels more like Sept. I love it. It suppose to be 70 today and for the next couple days until reality sets in and we have normal temps around 45. I'll take it!


I am preparing for my first 10K race on Thanksgiving morning. Just a few short weeks and it will be race day. I've been doing so good on my training. Yesterday I ran 6 miles in 57 minutes. It felt so good. I was almost in tears because now I know I can do it. (or hormones talking..who knows). My husband ran with me yesterday and now my two oldest kids are going to run in the race. They will do the 2 mile. Brandon did great when he ran on Saturday He did 8 minute miles...awesome.


Friday I got my haircut. I got bangs...hard to get use too. I had Alyssa take my picture this morning so you all could see. They are subtle bangs...







Yesterday my Mom asked about Christmas...yikes I can't think that far ahead quite yet! She wants to know what the kids want/need. She loves to get it done early. I however see to wait to the last minute on things.











10 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

getting the kids involved in the race is an awesome idea! congrats on the 6 miles too :)

love the hair; the bangs are very cute!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I love the bangs I did this a couple of months ago and I love mine!

Great job and running. I did 12 miles in two hours on Sat. in the rain! It really sucked but the coach told us that they will not stop the race for rain so just do it!

Kat said...

I think I am running the Thanksgiving day race too. We'll see.
57 minutes is awesome time! Great job!!!!

Malia said...

Hi Tammy, cute haircut! We are enjoying the warm weather as well!

Yellow Beads said...

I just got similar bangs and end up pinning them back--lol!! My MIL is asking about TOYS for the kids and I don't know what to tell her.

Anonymous said...

L.O.V.E. the bangs! Now I sort of want some.

morewineplease said...

I love the subtleness of those bangs, they look awesome!!!!!

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

I love your hair - it looks great!!

I might get bangs over Thanksgiving - need to make an appt.

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

I love your hair - it looks great!!

I might get bangs over Thanksgiving - need to make an appt.

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

Good going girl on the 6 miles... amazing!!

I love love the haircut .. it looks so good on you... :)