Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Storm has Passed

I feel so much better than I did earlier today. I let someone's petty crap get to me. I have since decided to let my hurt feelings go and just realize that is the way some people are. I am over it and am glad to be home.

To celebrate my new sense of calm, I am going to finish reading Twilight tonight. I have about 30 pages left in the book. The movie comes out next week and I really want to see it. I am going to sit down with a glass of wine and savor all of its wonderful flavor.

Tomorrow is a new day and it will be all good. I will act as though nothing truly P***ed me off. I will move and and do what I am suppose to do each day...TEACH KIDS and not WORRY about STUPID petty SH.. and have a great day.

One more thing....want to run so bad, but it is so crappy out...rainy, cold , damp, that I will just get over that feeling and enjoy my wine.

5 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

i just hate petty people and how they can ruin your day! glad you have settled down...enjoy your wine and Twilight :)

Anonymous said...

That's the best way to handle it. Petty people just enjoy stirring the pot and letting conflict grow. It kills them when it doesn't seem to get to you.

Isn't Twilight great?? I LOVE it!!

morewineplease said...

Cheers to twilight!! Sorry someone got you all out of sorts today, I wish we could all have that attitude, to just let it fly.

Kat said...

I SWEAR I'm going to start reading Twilight. For heavens sake! I can't believe I haven't read it yet.

I was supposed to run today too but I was SO SORE from raking my entire yard yesterday that I decided to skip it. There is always tomorrow. ;)

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

Petty people are so harmful to society, and It makes me ill having to deal with them.

I really want to run too, but the bug has been passing around the schools .... so everyone is sick