I am going to do the random post on my blog for the simple fact that I don't want all of my Facebook friends to know that much about me. They could judge me. ( You could too, but that's okay ) Some of my friends on Facebook are friends/acquaintances from high school. I don't want them to know that much about me, so I am posting on my blog instead.
Here it goes......
- I drink coffee every morning and lots of it.
- I drive a Nissan Pathfinder.
- I met my husband on my 23rd birthday at a bar.
- He was nervous to call me because he couldn't remember what I looked like.
- We've been married for 13 years.
- Freshman year in college was a blur...almost flunked out. Partied too much.
- Made the Dean's list after that and actually studied and did quite well.
- I am obsessed with working out and exercise and it drives my husband crazy.
- My 3 kids and husband mean everything to me.
- After coffee, I enjoy a Diet Mountain Dew.
- I drink water for the rest of the day after the morning full of caffeine.
- I teach second grade.
- Thankful for my best friends.
- Have a wonderful relationship with my sisters.
- My brother lives in Florida and I never have visited( bad sister I know).
- I could probally be 5 pounds lighter if I didn't enjoy my beer on the weekends.
- Jam out in my car to rock music most of the time. It gets me pumped up to start the day.
- Have a Springer Spaniel named Zena.
- I've lived in the town I do now pretty much all of my life minus college years and 1 year in hubby's hometown.
- Love to shop, but lately have been very smart about it.
- Would love to shave off 10-15 minutes of my triathlon time from last year.
- Hate tomatoes...smell, texture, gags me to even cut them up.
- I could eat Mexican Food just about everyday. Yum!
- Would love to be a fitness coach or start a running group.
- Go to the circus every year as a field trip for school. I am so tired of going to the circus, but the kids love it.
There it is. 25 things about me. I may post to Facebook, it wasn't all that personal or crazy.
Play along if you like. It was fun to think of things. I bet I could do more. Maybe another time.
I really should be doing something else at this time, but needed a mental break from all of the work stuff.