Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What Not to Wear




I know I shouldn't be so critical of others and what they wear because seriously they may not have the money to be so fashion savvy as myself. (haha)





***Disclaimer***If I work with you and read this blog, I am NOT referring to you. I love everything you wear. This is just my observations and things I see out and about.





Okay, now to the good stuff. (or bad stuff to some)

  • Wearing white on white is never a good idea. Seriously white pants, shoes, and shirts people....that reminds me of me working as a nursing assistant back in the college days. A big NO!
  • Looking like you belong in a flower shop window...yikes! Don't wear white heels, a shirt that is the color of Easter, and a floral spandex skirt. That seriously scared me to death!
  • If you are man, please, please do not wear a shirt that will show off your "man boobs" that is a frightning sight no matter where or who you are. No man should ever need to wear a bra with their outfit.
  • Don't wear a pilled up sweater with some sort of texturing to it and white pants. I don't care how cold you are...beg, borrow, or steal something that doesn't belong in the local dumpster. Makes you look tattered and desperate.
  • I think unitard type shirts left the scene a long time ago. ( you know the ones that snap at the crotch) No more please...can't take it!

Things I did notice that I love...

  • The red peep toe heels someone had on yesterday...love them!
  • My good friend M (who will be 40 soon) had the cutest outfit on yesterday. The gray pants and cute fall sweater...love it! So if you are reading this M...you looked terrific.
  • Myself...because K gave me a compliment about my outfit 3 days in a row. You rock K!

Serioulsy if I offended anyone...so sorry.

2 comments:

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

LMAO girl that is to funny!!!! To me the most horrible fashion display is at the local Wal-mart. I have not idea why people go out looking freakin bums.

I agree the white on white thing YUCK!!!!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.