Monday, September 22, 2008

The Things We Say


I Love Dick's!!!


I seriously blurted that out afterschool today. No worries the students were already long gone.

I was talking with some other teachers in the hall and chattin' about the weekend, etc. and I blurted that out. Before you think I was talking like trash in a place where children learn, I was talking about the Sporting Goods Store that opened up in our town over the weekend. I had everyone cracking up....I guess it was the way I said it or something. Or if someone just happened to be walking down the hall and would of had no idea what we were talking about and heard this....they would think I was some kind of nut job.


Awesome new store. The kids loved all the freebies they were handing out over the weekend.

4 comments:

Kat said...

Haha! That'll make people stop and listen. :)

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

We don't have one in Florida, but my sister loves the one she has in Georgia....

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

OMG LOL, that cracks me up. You know a lady at work had a hand fan that was sticking out of one of her files behind her desk that said "hancock fan" (which is a bank) but she had the han part covered up and it looked like the fan said she was a "cock fan" she was so embarrassed b/c she such a classy lady ...OH gosh she couldn't believe everyone that had come in to her office had seen her sign.. Haha!! your story made me think of her ....

The Rockin' Wife said...

Well, I love the store also.... And The Husband was looking for some running shoes, and I always shop online. I told him, as I am typing into my computer, "I will just go to Dicks.com"......Lets just say that is NOT their website!