Thursday, September 18, 2008

Aahhhh.... Peace and Serenity

I should be working on lesson plans, but the house is quiet so instead I am.....

Enjoying one of these

I am also watching this
What was the song? Rock and Roll? I can hear it in my
head, but don't know the title.

Oh and glad the kids didn't see this part. Remember the train.
A little Risky Business

And getting ready to start reading this....






So wish it were Friday night, but tomorrow will be a great day. Happy almost Friday.








5 comments:

Tricia said...

I'm enjoying a blue can and watching season finale of "The Office" can't wait for premiere week. I forgot so much that happened...

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I watched that last night too...

I like that old time rock N roll - is the name of the song!

Happy Friday :)

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

Oh how I love that movie!!! I could watch over and over again. It sounds like you have a RELAXING NIGHT ... how nice :)

Happy TGIF

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

come see me I left you something!!!!

morewineplease said...

I am going to start that book next week!!
Thanks for stoppping by my blog!