Monday, September 8, 2008

MEME Post

I was tagged by PortersPonderings for a "Meme" post. I have never been tagged to do this before, so I will do my best. It is really hard to think of 6 random things about yourself. I can think of 6 things, but random is another story.

First, the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


Here it goes: Six random things about myself (this is so hard...it may take me the whole day to think of things)

1. I love to start my day with coffee. My favorite thing is too add cinnamon vanilla creamer~yummy. The only days I don't drink it, are the days I had 1 too many cocktails the night before.
2. If I don't get to work out on my work out days, I get awfully cranky and pace. (My husband thinks I am NUTS) I would have to agree with him.
3. I cannot stand the sound of my alarm...I sometimes get worked up throughout the night just thinking about that awful sound. I don't mind getting up...it's the alarm. It is like a bullhorn in my ear and I am not kidding. My heart starts to pound when it goes off. I guess that is what I get for buying it at a garage sale for 50 cents. I guess I was to cheap to buy one once mine broke. Or the fact that I was using a Dora Explorer one for the longest time. Again to cheap.
4. I love shoes. If there is one thing that I could buy endless amounts of, it would be shoes. I was asked to count them for a friend and I literally lost count. I have a lot. If I had to guess it would be at least 40 pairs. (probally more...my husband would say like 70)
5. I secretly want to buy a coach purse. I saw this one at the Coach outlet by us and I just loved it. Honey, it was only 385.00!!
6. I hate clutter. It drives me nuts. I always say and never follow through that I am going to put all of the kids stuff in a box and put it away and see if they notice. I should try that, maybe they will pick up their junk, instead of leaving me a trail. I guess they want me to find them and give them a big huge kiss. :)

So now I have to link 6 other bloggers and see if they want to partake in this. I have to tell you, it took me hours, but once I got started, it was easy and thoughts started to flow.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Doh...I've been tagged!

Great shots above...lovely wedding:)

Betsy Mae said...

Thanks for doing the post, cute! I could have guessed you didn't like clutter. BTW, when my kids leave things lying around I often do put them in a bin and pack them away...I'm not sure that they are learning anything by this at 3 and 5 but at least it's one less thing I have to pick up over and over again.

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Thank you - I'll get right on it.

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

good wedding photos

Not sure but I have done these before , but I will repost and add some new memes blogger to the list.

I love coach purses, and secretly I really want one too. The outlet mall is a great place to get one, but I just can't bring myself to pay that much. I know Cheap right!!!! because all the ladies at work have like four or more. it just a purse!