Thursday, September 25, 2008

More Thursday Thoughts..7 year old style

I asked random thoughts this morning for our daily circle share. They could share whatever came to their minds. I started with......

  • I can't wait to buy a new pair of shoes this weekend. ( I made sure my class new that I love shoes. Christmas is around the corner and maybe a future gift card would be great.)
  • My mom bought me a magnet.
  • My Dad gave me a bracelet.
  • My cat's eyes look like glowing stars and coins.
  • I like football, pets, friends, and my baby cousin.
  • I use to have a fish named Nemo and Dori.
  • I hope to have a bunny to take care of when I am older.
  • I miss Hermann my dog he is dead. He died of cancer.

*****This is a condensed list. They love to talk about their pets and sports.******

3 comments:

Katie Ryan said...

Very cute!

Yellow Beads said...

My little girl just named her new fish, Nemo!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

Lawd that is funny... to cute... I hope to take care of bunny when I get older... good stuff!