Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Happy First Wedding Anniversary to my very younger sister at newly-wedded wife and my brother in law. I can't believe it has been one year since you two tied the knot. Here are some photos that bring back really good memories of that day. Love you guys.
Laurie and Dan at the church.
My sisters, parents, and brother.
My little Emma...the princess for a day.




The three beauty queens.

Emma still loves that pink dress and wanted to wear it to school Open House this year. Alyssa couldn't wait to take it off that night...it was driving her crazy.

3 comments:

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

Thank you! I love these photos. It's so funny that EG still likes the dress. The girls were such dolls that day.

Did that photo you took of Betty in the stroller turn out yesterday? I'd love to see it...

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

So sweet and cute...

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

These some beautiful people. Great photo. Happy Anniversary to sis!!!