Sunday, September 28, 2008

Gave In

Caved....got unlimited text messaging for Alyssa. She managed to do 200 texts in 13 days. So, I told her that would be part of her allowance to pay for this plan. I can't fault her. Her friends texted her at least 40 times today. It is better this way...no crazy bills each month. Now she can text as much as she wants. Phew.....even hubby agreed on this one...and with grin at how his little girl is growing up way too fast.

Between my shoe addiction and her texting habit....you know...I may break the bank. (hahaha)

4 comments:

Tricia said...

These were some of the questions I asked Alyssa today: "do you ever put that thing down" and "who are you texting, we just got out of church" and "do you ever call your friends or are you strictly "talking" by text"??? She definetly thinks I'm weird...congrats on your run. Now rest that hip!!

morewineplease said...

I am sooo not ready for this. I am going to try to hold this off for as long as I can!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

It good that you got the unlimited texts ,I can't imagine your bill if you didn't.... you know I'am not looking forward to this with Addie, she told me the other day that a girl had a cell phone in her class and she thought it was cool...ERRRR kids now... gosh I sound old haha!!!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

I tagged you for some book memes... I thought you would love this. :)