Friday, September 26, 2008

Apple Season







I love Fall. It is a great season. Cooler weather, football, leaves changing colors, and apples. They taste so good this time of year. I just love them. So, today in honor of Johnny Appleseed our class ate apples. We dipped them in caramel and sprinkles. YUMMY!! Some of them were licking their plates clean. So cute...and mighty sticky. Just imagine if we did this outside...the bees would of loved us for sure.

  • Apples are red, yellow, and green.
  • I love them with caramel.
  • I love them dipped in sugar.
  • I love the sour Granny Smith ones.
  • I only eat the pie crust.
  • I love apple pie.
  • I can't wait to drink warm apple cider.
  • They are juicy, enjoyable, sweet, crunchy, delicious, and sour.

We love Apples!!

***This is from the mouths of second graders.***

2 comments:

morewineplease said...

I LOVE Fall too... I am ready for below 80 weather!

Kat said...

I love fall too! And that pic makes me so hungry for a carmel apple! :)