Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to the greatest husband! It has been 13 years...hard to believe. I love you with all my heart. Thank you for the best years...can't wait for many, many more.








Our wedding day...Sept. 30, 1995. Check out the hair! Dating...early '90s. Someone told me it reminded them of the 90210 early days. How funny.






July 2008....camping at Governor Dodge.

***Disclaimer....I scanned in the two ancient photos...not good at that...will get better...with time...or age. hahahaha

6 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Happy Anniversary - hope it's a great one!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow 13 years that is awesome! Ok the hair is not bad! LOL

psst* not to be weird but your husband is hot haha! Ok your pretty too,

girl you snagged you a handsome thing....

morewineplease said...

How sweet! Great Photos thanks for sharing!
Happy Anniversary!

Kat said...

What a great looking couple!
Happy Anniversary and many more to come. :)

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

Happy (belated) anniversary! I forgot to call Mom yesterday too - I called past bedtime:)

Caffeine Court said...

I love the picture-congrats on your anniversary...oh and the new hair color looks great!