Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tagged on Facebook..All Things Random

I gotted tagged on Facebook to do a random post about myself. You are suppose to list 25 random things about yourself. I really am hooked on Facebook. However, this week I have been so busy, I haven't been on it that much. It is fun to find people from the past.

I am going to do the random post on my blog for the simple fact that I don't want all of my Facebook friends to know that much about me. They could judge me. ( You could too, but that's okay ) Some of my friends on Facebook are friends/acquaintances from high school. I don't want them to know that much about me, so I am posting on my blog instead.

Here it goes......
  1. I drink coffee every morning and lots of it.
  2. I drive a Nissan Pathfinder.
  3. I met my husband on my 23rd birthday at a bar.
  4. He was nervous to call me because he couldn't remember what I looked like.
  5. We've been married for 13 years.
  6. Freshman year in college was a blur...almost flunked out. Partied too much.
  7. Made the Dean's list after that and actually studied and did quite well.
  8. I am obsessed with working out and exercise and it drives my husband crazy.
  9. My 3 kids and husband mean everything to me.
  10. After coffee, I enjoy a Diet Mountain Dew.
  11. I drink water for the rest of the day after the morning full of caffeine.
  12. I teach second grade.
  13. Thankful for my best friends.
  14. Have a wonderful relationship with my sisters.
  15. My brother lives in Florida and I never have visited( bad sister I know).
  16. I could probally be 5 pounds lighter if I didn't enjoy my beer on the weekends.
  17. Jam out in my car to rock music most of the time. It gets me pumped up to start the day.
  18. Have a Springer Spaniel named Zena.
  19. I've lived in the town I do now pretty much all of my life minus college years and 1 year in hubby's hometown.
  20. Love to shop, but lately have been very smart about it.
  21. Would love to shave off 10-15 minutes of my triathlon time from last year.
  22. Hate tomatoes...smell, texture, gags me to even cut them up.
  23. I could eat Mexican Food just about everyday. Yum!
  24. Would love to be a fitness coach or start a running group.
  25. Go to the circus every year as a field trip for school. I am so tired of going to the circus, but the kids love it.

There it is. 25 things about me. I may post to Facebook, it wasn't all that personal or crazy.

Play along if you like. It was fun to think of things. I bet I could do more. Maybe another time.

I really should be doing something else at this time, but needed a mental break from all of the work stuff.

9 comments:

K Storm said...

Good list...I did this on Facebook too. I didn't see anything that anyone would judge you for though unless they were really looking for something...maybe you are crazy for teaching 2nd grade??? (joking because I have a 2nd grader)

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I love facebook so much too!

Great List....

Dr. Wifey said...

i did this on facebook yesterday, nothing scandalous for me. look me up on FB if you would like

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

I heart facebook! Ok hear something funny I do the same thing with the caffeine high. The it's back to water. I have to habit it!

I love Nissan's, I really wanted one b/f hubby got his truck, but I'll wait until I can afford it ... never right LOL

Tricia said...

post it, I've seen much worse

Penny said...

Good list. I did this on Facebook, too. although it took me forever to think of 25 things about me.

Unknown said...

I have a facebook account... don't use it much! lol But I think on your list that EVERY freshman in college should spend it partying! lol

Yellow Beads said...

Oh, I need to do this. I have been tagged by so many FB friends but just didn't have time. January is just a busy busy busy month for me!

Cynthia said...

I am not a facebooker...Twitter is the time vortex in my world:P

I did almost flunk out of college my freshman year as well...way to much partying:O