Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Waiting for a Delivery

Please Mr. Postman deliver my package that I sent to this person in Pennsylvania! It has been 2 weeks since I sent you on your merry way. I took care and pride in the packaging. I made sure nothing would get broken.

I sold a Wii Fit on Ebay 2 weeks back and it hasn't been delivered. I feel sick about it. If I refund the money I lose out. That would suck. That would mean no shoe shopping for awhile. :)

I will give it a couple more days and decide what to do from there. This has never happened to me. I've sold many things on Ebay and no problems...EVER!

5 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I sure hope it gets there. I have never had any problems either.

Dr. Wifey said...

oh NO!

Yellow Beads said...

Did you put tracking on the package? I wouldn't refund the entire dollar amout, only half. Seriously how do you know the person never really got it!?!

Cynthia said...

Oh no!!! I hope it arrives...

Betsy Mae said...

that sucks! give it until the end of the week, sometimes things get backed up.