Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Why Oh Why All of a Sudden

We watched the Inauguration this morning. My class was totally digging it. They liked Aretha and enjoyed the orchestra performance. We watched about 20 minutes...they thought it was the coolest thing. They were in awe of how many people were standing outside to watch. We had a great morning. What happened after lunch today is what I am wondering.....
  • I have a headache
  • My stomach is hurting
  • My forehead is burning
  • I can't poop can I use the bathroom?
  • Do I have to do this writing assignment???
  • I don't know where my pencil is? Can't find my red pen or my glue or paper or my boots?
  • I need to use the bathroom...which is fine and great...but don't you think it should take longer than 20 seconds to do the duty and wash hands?? I think they just wanted to wander about.

The moon is not full...what is going on today? Why all the complaining. That should be my department because....

  • I have pimples....I SHOULD NOT have pimples and NO I AM NOT STRESSED OUT!
  • I feel bloated and uncomfortable.
  • I am cold.
  • My back is sore.
  • My lips are dry.
  • My hands are cracking I NEED TO PUT LOTION ON...to lazy to get it at this point and oh I have pomegranate in my desk and I really don't like it and vanilla...so not in the mood for vanilla.

2 comments:

morewineplease said...

Are people getting sick up in there or what? Something must be in the air!

Thanks for always commenting, I do heart your blog!

Betsy Mae said...

i'm so bummed, i missed the entire event....gah.

sounds like you need to exercise (you get cranky when you don't exercise right??? just saying).

you can gripe anytime you darn well please...you are normally so upbeat.