Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wii Fit is so much FUN!

This is so much fun. The Wii Fit is worth it! Emma running.
Brandon Goal! (I think you forgot about the dinner you left on your face.)


More running....

still more running....



We tried out a lot of things on this. I found I like the hula hoop because I can do it on the Wii, but not in real life. I suck at the skiing, I find myself having no balance...I will get better. I wonder if I will find myself doing this after the kids go to bed.
If you haven't tried it out...it is a must. So glad I went out in the cold this morning to get it.




9 comments:

Betsy Mae said...

Isn't it the greatest invention???? We don't have one but as a family we bought my Dad one last year for his bday and my parents love it! Cracks me up to think of two 60yr olds playing their games in the living room!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I need one of those...SERIOUSLY!

selloutboy said...

stay with it! I need to get a big screen THEN I'll work out more regularly. ha.

This is a video I just posted this week about my own Wii Fit obsession. Thought you might like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DYN7hP-swo

Yellow Beads said...

very fun! I have an award for you on my blog today!!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

I love to have one, I'm still debating about it for next year.. but if it gets the kids off the sofa...heck yeah!

Tricia said...

I think I'm going to try the running game while on the treadmill. Was not much fun running in place. I also thought the soccer was fun, but I'm real bad!

Cynthia said...

You are killing me with this! I want one, I really want one!

Leslie said...

Lucky you, I'm still searching for my Wii Fit! One of these days....

morewineplease said...

We have the Wii, but not the fit... you are talking me into it! My girls and hubby are already on the Wii all the time!