Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Heart Many Things

Obsessions...I have many of them. Here are just a few that are on my mind today....

1. Exercise~ I work out at least 5 days a week. I feel like crap if I don't, so I do and I love it.

2. Facebook~ I can't get enough of it lately. I found this new game called Prolific. It is a live Boggle game. You play with people all over the world. I am so obsessed sometimes I don't even know that my house is a disaster zone some days. It is a 3 minute game in which you try to make as many words as possible. This 3 minute game turns into 1-2 hours of it. I suck at this game because I am either not fast enough at typing or I don't know all of the words that are suppose to be words, plus I have never heard of half of the words that these people make, and they get points for these crazy words. So here I sit playing game after game wanting to win so bad I can't stop. Thank goodness we can't do it at work...Facebook is a banned site.

3. Lately, my skin is breaking out like I am a teenager or something. I have been buying all different kinds of facial cleansers to try and get rid of these yucky pimples that keep coming up. I hate them so I pick at them and then they become worse and then they turn into scabs and then they are red and oh well.....

4. I hope I didn't gross you out with number 3.

5. Not an obsession, but I love, love, love The Bachelor! I like most of the girls like Jillian, Melissa, and Molly. Naomi is beautiful, but don't think she is ready to be the responsible adult. Plus the previews for the next week look crazy with her family. I would be scared of in laws that bury things like that in the yard...yikes what a first impression.

No comments: