Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Amnesia...just Maybe

Let me start this by saying I think I may have killed one too many brain cells in my days.

The reason I say that is because how is it that I can't remember things from the past???

So, I am at the Y tonight and run across someone from my high school days and he is talking to me blah, blah, blah. Remember when I came to your dorm room when you went to UWW? I am thinking seriously??? Why don't I remember this? I don't even recall even dating this person in college...only high school. Was I on something? Was I drunk? What?

He then continues by reciting everyone I use to hang out with and telling me the skinny on what they are doing now and how time has not been good to them. I then tell him I don't really hang out with anyone from back in the day. The shock of it all to him. Who do you hang out with? Family? I do love my family and do things with them, but I do have other friends. WTF? I am a different person now and have made new friends.

He tells me he has secrets about some family members...like someone I know hitting on him at a local bar and wanting to take him to the nearest hotel room and do a little boom boom. Why is he telling me this? Does he want me to start some cyclone of rumors? WTF?

One thing he did hit right on the head is this girl we knew she didn't age so well. She is someone I went to high school with and I did see her at the Y and she looked terrible. She is a lot bigger and that is okay...I am not judging, but please don't wear shorty shorts with your cheeks hanging out and a tight tank that shows all of your fat rolls....nasty. I am not perfect by any means, but I would never wear stuff like that at 40. Don't know what she was thinking.

7 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

i love seeing the high school bitches all fat and nasty now (not that i am a skinny thing, but i'm just sayin')

Katie Ryan said...

I can't believe he said all that!
I do not keep in touch with anyone from high school but my husband! High school was not kind to me. I had to deal with a lot of mean-girl stuff.
I did join facebook for a nano second a couple of weeks ago. All those bitches started crawling out of the computer, and I got a little sick feeling just seeing their faces. So I promptly got OFF Facebook.

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

How in the world was you suppose to respond? I can't believe he was telling you all that.

And why do women wear that crap, it so nasty. We have a few in our gym and they parade around like there HOT ummm NO please Honey stop. There should be a dress code for the gym...REALLY!

Tricia said...

who are you talking about? you'll have to fill me...please tell me you took the g'ssip, you don't have to spread it, but it is nice to know!

Unknown said...

lol gotta love running into people and them filling you in on all the gossip that you could actually care less about!

Yellow Beads said...

YOU CRACK ME UP TAMMY!!

Cynthia said...

So bizarre...I would run screaming if I saw anyone from my high school...nothing personal, I just like to run screaming;P