Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits

I have to share this story or little tidbit because it seriously made my day. I know it came from an 8 year old, but still.

A: "Mrs. S. How old are you?"
Mrs. S. "How old do you think I am?"
A: " I think you are in your 20s!"
Mrs. S " A...Thank you so much because you hit it right on the head! You get an A for effort today. You just made my day."

As this is going on a boy in here K really knows how old I am because his Mom use to watch my kids when they were younger. I told him to not to tell my secret. He does anyways and A doesn't believe him. No, K she IS in her 20s I can tell just by looking at her. :) I guess 40 really is only a number.

Update on my sound situation. It is working. I restarted my car and it is working. I have music. I decided to celebrate this occasion and listen to a little Guns and Roses. Welcome to the Jungle, Sweet Child of Mine, and Paradise City helped me get a rockin' start to my day. This way I know the awful weather we are going to have this week won't get me down.

7 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

i think you could pass for your 20's ;)

Kat said...

You could easily pass for being in your 20's! :)

morewineplease said...

He gets an A in EVERTHING!!

Your choice of music is cracking me up... you and my BFF would get along great!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

How sweet! And he's right you can pass for 20's. I would for sure give him "A" ... teacher pets

Tricia said...

Did John let you borrow that CD? :}

Yellow Beads said...

You surely look like it--from the few pictures I have seen of you, you look amazing!!

Betsy Mae said...

no only do i think you look way younger than 40, i think you are younger in spirit too...how could anyone with such a positive attitude not seem young??