Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ugly Who?

Today was the Halloween Parade at school. It was so much fun. We have a day off tomorrow so that is why the parade was today. Anyways, I love to participate in the fun by dressing up. The students always ask "What are going to be?" I always reply a teacher, that's me! I love to surprise them by picking them up after the lunch break...they really think it is a substitute or at least some of them do.






This is me before...Miss Tammy the Teacher.



Followed by Who's that girl? It's of course Ugly Tammy (Ugly Betty or as someone said Miss Suarez).





It was fun because I had to pack the outfit to gain a whole bunch of weight to make this work. So that is it....the costume I was so excited about. I love the show Ugly Betty....so why not dress like the main character. What do you think?



9 comments:

Katie Ryan said...

Hey, I have that same t-shirt! I'm wearing it tomorrow ... also with a long sleeve t-shirt underneath.

justme said...

hysterical

morewineplease said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! You are such an awesome teacher! Too cute!

Yellow Beads said...

OH< LOVE IT! How creative!!

Anonymous said...

HA! Love the Ugle Betty costume!! Great idea! and you look like you are 28, is your blog title really true??

Thanks for visiting me, I'll be back to see more. :-)

Mc Allen said...

oh your goooood, I wouldn'nt have ever known that was you!!! What a good sport you are , because someday this may be used as blackmail!! Thats so nice that you have off tomorrow, enjoy your friday!! Leah

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Great costume! I love it!!! Happy Halloween.

Dr. Wifey said...

love it! i bet the kids went nuts when you got back to the classroom!

Katie Says So said...

I love it! That is so creative and fun!!! I love Ugly Betty!!!