Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Poor Me :(

That is how I feel today. Poor me.

I got up at 4:45 am to run since we have such a busy schedule this week and evening running is out of the question due to our crazy lives this week.

I am getting dressed and all of a sudden this churning sensation is happening in my stomach ( it reminded me of the movie Along Came Polly...remember Ben Stiller at the spicy dinner and his stomach was having a conversation with him) That is how loud it was. So I say what the heck you are up go for your run. I head out the first 1.2 miles doing good...what? I hear that rumbling again I rush home ( we mapped out our neighborhood we can do a lap and it is 1.2 miles) so I run into the house...phew I made it . Husband is groggy and asks me if I sh.. myself...hahaha I say NO! Take care of business...still up for another mile...I'll take the dog this time. I head out again...what? I am not even .5 into it and I feel like I am going to explode. I see a porta pot in the neighborhood (construction workers use it) and think for a very short second I should use it so I can continue my run, however I decide to run with my cheeks squeezed and make it home. Between the time I got up and left for school today I went to the bathroom at least 8 times. How in the world can I teach kids today if I am up and gone every 15 minutes? I don't want to call in sick...because I am not going to school on Friday. (out of town for an adult weekend!!!!) So I go to work...all is good...drink some Powerade to hydrate all of what I lost.

Starting class....everything is fine until I start with this mouth watering sensation? Please no...I don't want to puke. I seriously am with all my might thinking like the engine....no you won't, no you won't....and I DIDN'T...but I sure should have. Try to eat lunch...ate half...now my stomach is speaking to me all over again. I CANNOT get the flu or some sort of sickness. I am leaving town this weekend without the children...Adult fun...this can't be happpening. I am going to suck it up for as long as I can.

I will set the alarm again for 4:45 am to run...and I will run a hell of a lot better than I did today. Holy Crap!! is all I have to say about my day so far.

6 comments:

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

You are right "poor you" OMG port-a potty LOL now that is really dedication not to mention at 5 IN THE MORNING EERRR. I will pray you don't get sick b/f your adult weekend. Because I really won't you to blog about it when you come back HA.

Well I hope you are better today :)

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

OMG! I have never had that happen to me but my running partner and I were out running and she had to go so bad that she did s*** herself, I felt so bad.

morewineplease said...

That is horrible.. hopefully, its just 24 hours!

simplynotso said...

I have s**t my pants before,not very pretty:(

Kat said...

Holy crap, indeed! I hate that when I'm holding back a poo as I run. Boy does that ruin the running experience.
Good luck on your run tomorrow. Hope all goes well. :)

Yellow Beads said...

OH YUCK!! Are you feeling any better?!