Thursday, October 23, 2008

yah! An Award

Thank you Carrie over at Confessions for this awesome award. Wish I could come to your Halloween Bash. Sounds like fun. Love reading your blog...you make me laugh. You rock!


So the rules every Superior Scribbler will name 5 other Super Scribblers.If you are named you must link to the author & the name of the blog that gave you the award. Then you must display the adorable award and link to This Post, which explains The Award. Finally you must visit this post and tell your name to Mr. Linky List. Then they will have a record of all the people who are Super Scribblers!
Here are some Sassy Scribblers..... Go Ahead and check them out!

AnotherOnlineMom
Seeking Sanity
Life is Better....with a Cute Outfit
More Wine Please










7 comments:

Katie Ryan said...

This is my favorite award EVER! Thank you.
By the way, I'm showing my ignorance, but what is Mr. Linky?

Katie Ryan said...

Nevermind. I figured out who Mr. Linky is:)

Kat said...

Yay! Congrats on your fabulous award and thank you so much for passing it to me! Woohoo! Thank you! :)

morewineplease said...

Congratulations... AND THANK YOU!!
I do adore your blog!

Yellow Beads said...

oh yea--thank you so much! I'll post it this weekend!!! And congrats to you as well.

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

I'm glad you got to do the award today, gosh it took me two LOL

YOU ROCK! and I know You are going to rock that costume (whatever you find in the treasure stores). I'm going to check out the blogs you nominated :) oh and I know if we live close we would have a blast at a bash hehe!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Thank you!