Monday, October 27, 2008

Merry Christmas

I know, it seems a bit early to be talking about Christmas. But I can't help myself....Friday night my parents came over to give the kids a trick or treat bag and one of the bags was a Christmas gift bag. I thought nothing of it, until the kids were begging them to open it. So after a few moments of me, me, me type thing. My Dad and Mom said I should open it...right then I knew what it was....They came over with a brand new camera for me. I was so thrilled! An early Christmas present and this is what I heard a few times "This is your Christmas gift" I understand...I do I do!
They bought me a Canon Rebel XS....I am so excited. I now need to take a class and read about how to use this camera. So, thanks Mom and Dad for this unexpected gift. I really appreciate this gift. Here a just a few pics from the new camera.
Zena our 3 year old Springer Spaniel.

The kids went trick or treating at the nursing home on Sunday. My mom took the kids to visit Great Grandma. Trick or Treat is Friday night...should be fun. I am making jello shots for the adults. So Happy Halloween and I found everything I need for my costume. I am so excited! Was at a conference Sunday into Monday. Stayed at a hotel....I will share more about that tomorrow. Let's just say Haunted Hotel??

8 comments:

morewineplease said...

jello shots for halloween?? Ok so what is your address? I am trick or treating your place?

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

What some awesome parent's! That is the nicest before Christmas Gift(something you been wanting). Don't you just love surprises?

The kiddo's look so cute all dressed up. You look like you did good job working the camera. I don't think you need that class on how to operate it. They all turned out really good.

P.S. Can't wait to hear your story

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I also have a Canon Rebel XS and I love it! Great pictures, and I love the costumes makes me miss Wisconsin.

The camera is really to use just play around with it.

Dr. Wifey said...

wow! i am soooo jealous of your new camera! cute dog...and kids :)

Yellow Beads said...

what a great gift, wow, ENJOY that new camera.

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

Aww, that was a sweet early Christmas gift!

The kids look cute - did Alyssa dress up?

Kat said...

Yay for the new camera! That is so exciting!

Your dog is such a pretty! Looks just like the springer I had growing up. I know I've told you that before but wow, that picture really shows it. :)

Betsy Mae said...

what a great gift! lucky you.