Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged Today!





I was tagged by Just A Girl to do this random or weird thoughts post. It is hard to think of things so I will try my best to not bore anyone with my ideas or thoughts. Here it goes.....



1. I am double jointed in my elbow. If I lean on a table it looks like my arm is crooked. ( Maybe that is why I never made cheerleading...crooked arm and all)

2. I cannot wait to buy a new camera and take lessons on how to use it. I am a visual learner..not much for reading directions...just show me how ...please!!

3. I hate tomatoes and even the smell of them. Yuck.

4. I've never been to Florida and my brother lives there. I am the bad sister...need to visit sometime.

5. If I wasn't a teacher I think I would of been a meteorologist...hence the nickname "Sally Severson" (local weather lady)

6. It seems whenever I go out with friends I am the "grannie" of the group. I guess one positive it makes me feel young. Card me bouncer...please....

7. I am thinking about doing a half marathon in May. The mini-Indy. I am nervous...just need a few shoves in the right direction and I am so there!! Rock on!

I tag the following blogs I love to read!

Laurie~ Newlywedded-wife

Malia~Gaby's Journey

Confessions

Life is Better...

Caffiene Court

Seeking Sanity

More Wine Please

5 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

ok, i know i am new to commenting on your bloggy, but, i'm going to give you a shove in the 1/2 marathon direction! you can DO it!

morewineplease said...

Hey thanks... I love to read your blog too!
SOOO... do you like marinara sauce since you dont like toms... I wont eat a tom raw, but make it into some sauce and I am all over it!
Good look on the run!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

You rock and so can do the 1/2 marathon...I am doing one in Dec and one in Jan. Just do it!!!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

Thanks for the tag, you rock! I know you can do the marathon you don't need a shove.

Honestly i can't believe you don't like tomatoes or you are the granny when going out with friends.. wow you have me guessing.... great meme's

Tammy said...

I don't like fresh tomatoes...I can handle it blended up in sauces or on pizza...not fresh like in salsa.

Oh...I am the oldest of my group of friends. That is why I feel like the granny.