Thursday, July 31, 2008

WTF

I can't believe that I will be not doing any physical activity for about 3 weeks. I think I will go crazy. I absolutely love running and doing all kinds of exercise.

I went to the Dr. today to get a hernia checked. I need surgery to repair this. This really sucks. I had tears in my eyes as the Dr. was explaining this to me. He must of thought I was a real nut job. I think all of this stems from childbirth. I was reading these pamphlets and after I gave birth to all of my lovely 3, some things never went back to where there were suppose to go. That is also why I had another surgery before. Oh well...never said childbirth was easy. It was for me until now.

So I scheduled it as soon as possible. So in about 10 days or so, I will be on light duty. I still am so upset about this. I should say...great I can relax, but I really can't. I love to be on the move.

I can go back to running and working out in 3 weeks. But no core workouts for 2 months. Great...looks like Summer Shandy may go straight to my gut afterall. Until the night before surgery, I will be working out like a crazy person.

No comments: