Thursday, July 24, 2008

Buggin' Out

I have to rant a little about something that is driving me crazy. It is the Japanese Beetle. They are the most disgusting bug. They have made a home in my yard and have eaten most of the leaves on my trees. The other night my husband sprayed the trees and shrubs in hopes that these pesty little creatures will be gone. Sure they died...the ones on the trees that is. So today I am sitting out enjoying a beautiful summer morning and wouldn't you know it...those nasty little bugs have invaded once more. What is it going to take to get rid of these things.?


As I am downloading some music...I feel this crawling sensation on my head and you guessed it...Japanese Beetle. I can't take it. They are driving me nuts. I have to figure out a way to get rid of these creatures so I can once again enjoy my lovely yard and not worry about these insects taking over. HELP!!
This is the culprit. So gross....

No comments: