Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's All About Shoes

If there is one thing I love about shopping....is always finding the cutest shoes. Even though we are still in the middle of summer, it is never too soon to start thinking about the upcoming season. I am a teacher, so I like to say I am looking for great Back to School buys. I always get teased about how many pairs of shoes I have. I think a cute pair of shoes will make any outfit look great.

So, yesterday I went shopping (really to buy sheets), but I had to make a stop in the shoe department. I found the cutest shoes...I had to have them. They are a black peep toe with a really cute heel and some buckly looking straps on the front. Here they are....I just love them and can't wait to wear them to school.



Along with me loving shoes is my 6 year old daughter. Everytime we go shopping we have to stop in the shoe department. My husband thinks I've created a monster when it comes to her shopping habits. She always wants to look at shoes and usually will talk me into buying them. So, I took the opportunity to really see what I've created and OMG...it is crazy. Check it out.


A cute pair we bought yesterday. Cute wedge heel.


Fun flats. Hannah Montana brand from Target. So cute.

Ridiculous...I know. This isn't all of them either.




Emma wanted to pose for this. She loves her shoes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have always been amazed by your shoe collection! You always have the cutest shoes. Ryan thinks I have lots, he should see yours and Emma's!