Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday




Cheers Girls!




Tammy and hubby John





Yummy cake






What??? You are here for me?Surprise!


I turned 40 this year. I had such anxiety about this day for a year. I didn't want it to come and really was in complete denial. I told all of my family and friends I wanted to pretend this day never happened and just go on. No parties, well wishes, etc. I thought I was safe because my big day fell over Easter weekend this year. I stayed home on my day...lounged around with my family...no big deal. Phew I thought...I am 40 and the day came and went. (so I thought)



I was very fooled...my wonderful husband, family, and best of friends gave me the best surprise party ever. I had no idea because it was 2 weeks after the fact. I was so surprised...I never saw it coming. It was a great party. I couldn't believe how many people actually were there. I am blessed to have such great people in my life. Thanks to everyone who made me see that 40 is just a number and it is all up hill from here.









1 comment:

Suburban prep said...

40 is just a number. I am going to be hitting 5 yrs older than that this September. You are very active (as from your posts). That keeps you young. As you stated also it is just a number.