Friday, July 25, 2008

Blogmania

I am very new to the "blog" world. My sister has been doing it for a couple of years now and I've always read hers. So, I started my own this month. I am trying to figure out how do to many of the things you can add to it to make it interesting and fun. I am hoping I even have more than just my family reading it. During this process I started clicking on other people's blogs and you could say now that I am addicted to all of this. I have a lot of time on my hands now...summer vacation...I am a second grade teacher. However, only 4 weeks left and back to work I go. (poor me). Back to my thoughts...I've really enjoyed reading many of them out there. I can't get enough of it. So thanks to all of the bloggers out there who make my summer reading easy and for making time seem to slip away without realizing that I have someone shouting "Mom, Mom," Oh...I do have kids. Until next time...

1 comment:

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

I like the new picture on the right!