Friday, May 1, 2009

Running Passion and Bags!

Everyone knows how passionate I am about running and working out. I really enjoy the rush, sweat, and adrenaline I get from doing those things. It keeps me SANE and forget about all the crap that comes into our lives. This weekend, I am going to be the cheerleader instead of the participant. There is the inaugural marathon in my town this weekend. It is called the Wisconsin Marathon "The Cheesiest." It is either a full 26.2 or half 13.1.

I will be at the finish line taking photos of my sister. I am so proud of her. She has trained so hard and has been focused on this goal for months. I will be yelling for her as she crosses that line. Her husband will also be doing this as well. My cheers will be as loud for him too. My best friend will be doing it and many other people I know from the gym. It will be exciting and the rush and adrenaline will be no different. It is a passion either way!! (pictures next week)

I am 90% sure that I am doing a half myself....if Chicago isn't filled already....I am signing up.

*** One of my favorite bloggers More Wine Please is celebrating her 1 year Blogaversary. In honor of her Blogaversary she is having a giveaway. A really cute monogrammed bag giveaway. Go check out her blog and enter yourself in the giveaway and let her know I sent you there! ***


4 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

hope you have a wonderful time being on the other end of the running :) YAY for your sis!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you people with your marathons amaze me!! How DO you run that far??

Tricia said...

Thanks Tammy!
I'll decide if I want to do Chicago with you...tomorrow :}

Kat said...

The weather should be fabulous for a marathon. How fun! :)
I love running too. I can't wait to get back into it. It really is the best stress reliever there is.