Monday, May 18, 2009

Bargains for Babies

You never know what you can find at a garage sale. I love "g-saling!!" We had our neighborhood sale this weekend. I didn't have a chance to shop the sales, but did make some good shopping money. My youngest and loudest had a great time going from sale to sale. She bought Webkinz for 50 cents each ( no tags for the game world), lemonade, cookies, and something she was so proud of.....

She came up to me and told me how she found the cutest shorts for the beach. I said that's great, how much did you pay for them...25 cents. I asked to see the cutest shorts for the beach and I did see the cutest shorts for the beach on 6-MONTH OLD!! Yes, everyone, my daughter bought 2 pairs of the cutest beach shorts made for a baby. I guess that is what I get for letting my 7 year old daughter go down a few houses and let her go wild on her allowance. We got a bag full of Webkinz, 2 pairs of shorts that fit no one I know, and styrofoam cups with lemonade remnants.

What a great weekend!

3 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Aww....I bet she had a blast and that's what counts!

Dr. Wifey said...

LOL that is too funny

Anonymous said...

Maybe this is her way of telling you she really wants a pair of hot pants, LOL!