Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Whys and Knows

Why is that every Monday evening when I go to my workout class that "this guy" always is DYING to tell me how he did in his 5K race that he has pretty much signed up for every weekend for at least 8 weeks in a row. I NEVER ask him because yeah for him!! He told me his goal is to beat me in a race. Glad the guy has a mission, but Hell no that ain't gonna happen.

I am glad that he has a goal, but he hunts me out every Monday just to tell me his time. I did notice he didn't tell me Monday, instead he said "Aren't you dying to know how I did?" He said he choked and did horrible. I didn't have a chance to reply, he just told me.


Why is it that everytime I need to use the bathroom at work, I walk into a cloud of room spray and the door cracked open. Yeah for me...not really, or the toilet seat up and not down.

Why is it that today the sun is shining and tomorrow, once again there will be thunderstorms and junk weather?

Why did payback have to come so soon. My oldest daughter and her hormones, moods, and her telling me I get on her nerves. Not so yeah for me....That is WHY I am getting more gray hairs!!!

This is what I do know....21 more days of school before summer vacation, going camping in 1 week for Memorial Day weekend, and thought the movie Ghosts of Girlfriends Past was cute, AND I really want to read the book My Sister's Keeper before the movie comes out. I cried just seeing the preview at the theater. Did I mention SCHOOL IS ALMOST OUT FOR SUMMER!!!

2 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Yeah for you :)

I wish I had kept teaching sometimes so I could have summers off!

Can I ask you when do you find tme for the gym? I really need and want to start going but I have not enought time in the day for my normal stuff.....

Anonymous said...

I am counting down the days, too! I CAN'T wait to be out!!! Does it seem like each day gets longer and longer, too? I think so.

So what did you tell the annoying guy? Well, maybe failing will shut him up for a while...