Thursday, May 28, 2009

April Fool's???

Thursday Thoughts!!
( I have lots of them today.)

I am wearing my new shoes today and I love them. They are snakeskin like and have a 3 1/2 inch heel. I feel so tall and in charge today! And my feet are doing good too!

The weather sucks so bad. I feel like it is April in Wisconsin...not almost June. This is enough for me to crawl back into bed and stay there until Spring/Summer truly arrives. Please Mother Nature....let me see the SUN!!!!

Since the weather sucks so bad, my kids are wearing jeans/pants, etc. However, they have grown so much that it seems nothing fits them. E had to put on at least 3 pairs of pants this morning before anything fit her. I refuse to buy pants at this time. It is short/capri season.

I am sick of wearing pants too! I want to wear shorts, bermudas, cute skirts, and tank tops!!!

There is nothing on TV in the evenings anymore. Usually it wouldn't bother me because when it is warm in the evening you can bike ride, watch the kids play in their sporting events, take a walk, etc. But the weather sucks so bad that the sports are cancelled and who wants to ride their bike when it is foggy and misty and COLD!

No more complaining about the weather... I heard maybe, just maybe it could reach 70 tomorrow. I won't hold my breath.

Cheers to Thirsty Thursday!! ( I am not in the mood for that either!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry your weather is so cool and drab. Ours went from nice to humid and sticky. I guess no one is ever happy, huh?

Not in the mood for Thirsty Thursday?? I wish I could partake ;-)

Susan said...

Your shoes sound fantastic! Sorry about the weather...sunny days are soon to come.

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I hope the weather is better before our trip up there in July!