Monday, May 4, 2009

13.1 Here I Come

Well I did it! No turning back now. If I do then I lose my well earned $65.00!

I signed up for the Chicago Half Marathon in September. I'm pumped, excited, and happy. I told my husband to let the madness begin!! Training in the summer should be fine because I won't be working (summer's off...bonus of being a teacher) and my oldest daughter can watch the other 2 while I run. I may just get up early and do it before the heat of the day! That would only make sense. Again...pumped!!

Great day...great weekend and looking forward to my day of pampering this Saturday with my sisters and Mom.

5 comments:

Kat said...

Yay! That is so exciting! Good for you. :)

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Good for you! It will be awesome!

Dr. Wifey said...

how exciting! i should have been a teacher...*sigh*

Betsy Mae said...

Yippeee! How exciting! You will do great...I'm looking forward 'training with you' via your blog. You will hear me cheering you on allllll the way from Canada baby!

Cynthia said...

Hey, I'll be running that!