Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wife What???

"Hey, Mrs. S."

"It's so hot out here today, I think I should wear my wife beater to school tomorrow!"

I laughed so hard, I thought I was going to cry! Straight out of the mouth of an almost 8 year old!!

My question of the day is What do you want to be when you grow up?

Here is what they said....
  • fashion designer
  • astronaut
  • doctor
  • professional baseball player
  • professional football player
  • vet
  • a gamer
  • detective
  • engineer
  • football coach
  • professional bowler
  • teacher
  • spy
  • fashion model

I hope someday they achieve their dreams. What were yours?




5 comments:

morewineplease said...

what is a gamer???

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Wife Beater? I have not heard that in forever.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to be lots of stuff, never the same thing for long. The wife-beater thing cracks me up. Kids....

And a gamer is a pro video game player, like for a video game company. I doubt there are many openings for that job, lol.

Cynthia said...

When I was 8, I wanted to be a veterinarian. I lived on a farm...once our vet let me give an animal a shot...Then I didn't want to be on anymore:O

Anonymous said...

I wanted to be a commercial airline pilot for years-and-years when I was a child. Now, I'm so fearful of flying I usually need a few adult beverages before I ever even leave for the airport!