Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dragging or Lagging

One of the DJs this morning on the radio summed up a headline for American Idol that made me laugh because I SO feel the same way as he does.

A Drag Queen and Two Good Singers...love it!!

My take on last night's performances are this.....

Danny....What was Paula thinking giving him a song that nobody knows....he did good, but a better song choice. His second song was good. I like it when he really gets into it. Overall good performances. He seems solid every week. Is it enough? I voted for him 10 times or more.

Kris...I think he did the best last night out of everyone. His version of Heartless was awesome. I think I will be downloading that song from I Tunes. By the way, I thought him playing the piano was terrific. His voice is easy on the ears.

Adam...not a fan AT ALL. He is so theatrical and I believes someday he will win an award for his performances on a stage, not mainstream radio. His version of the song One was good until he started his screaming. The Aerosmith song hurt my ears.

According to Dial Idol, Danny will be going home tonight. Who knows? It could be wrong.

One more thing...Kara drives me crazy as a judge.

6 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I HATE Adam! I have not liked him from day one. I do like Kris a lot and I hope he makes it tonight. I have the strange feeling Adam will win and that would really stink...I will never buy anything from him.

Dr. Wifey said...

i haven't kept up with AI this season, but watched a few minutes last night of Adam singing Cryin'. Lawd have mercy, it hurt my ears too!

Wacie's Way said...

I am so with you on Adam!! He can sing, but I just can't stand to watch him sing!! I'm not into the theatrical singing, pouty lips, smoldering looks - UGH!!!! I'll take Danny and Kris any day!

K Storm said...

First time I saw Adam and how the judges reacted, I knew he is pegged as the winner. Kris and Danny have been my personal faves this season. Danny really has a great voice. I think Kris can sing a lot of different things too. But the screaming from Adam is getting old.

Suzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzy said...

((replied after Wednesday night's show))

Ahhhhh......Danny's gone!!! Now who am I (WE!!) going to pick?! I can tell you who it's NOT going to be! Adam, that's for sure!

~~Sorry but I had to delete my previous comment due to "spell much??!!" Sheesh!