Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Leg Breaker Leaps and Junkyard Jam...Interested?

I heard about this on the radio today. It is a 6K race called The Warrior Dash. It is no ORDINARY race....With the map reading something like this...Hell's Hills, Chemical Chaos, Junkyard Jam, Walk the Plank, and Leg Breaker Leaps...what's not to be curious and want to join the fun.

Check this out The Warrior Dash. If you are interested in a CRAZY and CHALLENGING time....seriously check that link out. I am thinking about it. It would be the ultimate and most stunt like thing I have ever tried. I would have to put on some armor on for sure in case I got hurt. I think of it like Fear Factor without the eating thing. If you like running, crawling through mud, and maybe jumping over and around junked up cars, this is the race for you!

1 comment:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

You go girl...that is so not for me!