Wednesday, December 24, 2008

No More Dreams of a White Christmas

In Wisconsin there is no dreaming of a White Christmas. We have so much white stuff that I wish I could share with others. Today's snowfall is beautiful. The flakes are huge and calm. The perfect day to build a snowman. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas .

Last night Alyssa took some pictures of E while we were out celebrating my brother's birthday. I thought she looked adorable. She loves the camera.



This is what is happening right now.

We will sprinkle some reindeer food on the snow tonight, Santa and his team will for sure find their way to our home.







5 comments:

Suburban prep said...

Just south of you in Northern Illinois it is overflowing with the white fluffy stuff too.
Have a Merry christmas!!

morewineplease said...

She is just beautiful, i wish you would share some of that snow with us!!

Betsy Mae said...

Hope you had a nice Christmas! We had lots of snow too, loved it.

Cynthia said...

Wow...the snow is beautiful! I'm in Chicago...ours was just dirty and slushy:P

Yellow Beads said...

wow, that is SERIOUS snow.