Monday, December 29, 2008

Sugar Overload

This about sums it up.



Crazy cousins...drinking soda for days and days...new toys, crazy weather, Santa came to visit, ate all of the Christmas candy in 2 days, and hopefully Brandon brushed well or yikes will be the word.
We had a great Christmas. It was a wonderful time to be with all of our family. I've enjoyed the food, fun, and all of the festivities. I now need rehab...one too many cocktails and please no more cookies. More photos soon. Hope everyone else had a great Christmas too.
I've linked to a family event that my cousin put on her blog. HoHoHo!

6 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

looks like they could get into trouble! LOL glad you had a great Christmas :)

Shauna said...

I'm new here! What a great blog :)

Kat said...

Haha! That is a great summary! I love it!
Glad you had such a wonderful Christmas! :)

Unknown said...

short sweet and to the point.. pass the alcohol my way please! :)

Cynthia said...

Glad you had a great Christmas!

morewineplease said...

I have that same sugar/alcohol over load!
Glad you had such an awesome Christmas!