Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oh No!

The sky is so blue today. The sun is shining and looking out the window it seems so beautiful out. The the true reality is that the weather here is bitter cold. The kind of cold that takes your breath away. I am glad I don't have recess duty today.



On a side note, if you live in an area where there is snow on the road....please, please learn how to drive or hire someone to drive you or take a bus or a cab or something!! Because this morning, I was having a few moments of road rage...idiots on the road. No need to go 30 in a 55 zone. ( it wasn't snowing or was there even snow on the road) Or someone who wants to be a jerk and just toy with you so you get stuck behind a bus just to p..s you off. What is wrong with people. I am glad I don't have children in my car anymore on the drive to work...today was ugly.

5 comments:

Yellow Beads said...

I couldn't imagine driving in snow and ice! Hell, people in Orlando can't even drive in a little a rain!

Dr. Wifey said...

i am from the south, and you should see the way the idiots drive in the snow and ice (well, not saying i am a pro by any means)

Kat said...

It is BITTER cold. The coldest day we've had so far. And guess what. We are scheduled to ring the bells outside tonight for the Salvation Army. I'm not sure I want the boys standing outside in this cold. I may just send Todd to do it himself. We'll see.

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

Brrr. Looks freezing. It's close to 50 here - I could stand a little cold, this is a little too balmy for December!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

I have never driving in snow, so I'm sure I would be handicap and would for sure have to take a cab...


Ha I gave ya another award hehe!!!