Sunday, December 7, 2008

A lot of Blog Love

I am feeling so loved in Bloggerland. I was nominated for many things last week and tagged too. It feels so good to get these awards. Now, if I could get recognition like this in my job. In a sense I do. The real test will be in a couple of weeks when Christmas rolls around. I am hoping my students paid close attention to my favorites. ( Diet Mountain Dew, Diet Coke, coffee, chocolate, scents of the seasons...candles, plug ins, etc) I look like some caffeine junkie. Oh well....I wouldn't trade my job this year for anything....it is great and I am so thankful. Anyways, on to the awards....



First up...Carrie at Confessions . You are tagged at the bottom of this. You rock girl. I nominate you for the middle two and the tag at the bottom.

She nominated me for the Butterfly award. I look forward to her reads. She is so honest and funny. I get my "southern" fix by reading her thoughts. Thanks!



The rules for this award are:


1. Put the logo on your blog



2. Add a link to the person who awarded you



3. Nominate 10 other blogs



4. Add links to those blogs on yours



5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs




So for the butterfly award, I nominate.......

Shelly at Just the Girl....she takes great photos and has the cutest family.

Kat at Seeking Sanity....she is from my home state and has such cute little ones at home

Adlibby....I loved her post on forty year olds....my gut hurt from laughing.


Jennifer at Another Online Mom...she has the best tips and ideas....she is like our own personal shopper.

Dr. Wifey....a newer blog to me, but love her interesting job and her southern ways.

P at Life is Better with a Cute Outfit... just like the title. She has a love for shoes and so do I.


Mrs. D at A Dash of Crazy...another newer blog for me. She is a teacher with great stories.

More Wine Please...I love the photos she takes. She is a great photographer.

Mommyvents...I love how she cusses sometimes to get her point across. Very funny blog... love it.

Laurie at Newly-weddedwife...she knows the latest fashions and TV world gossip.





Now the rules with this award dictate that I include these kind words:"This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Thank you Adlibby for these awards.




Thank you Jennifer at Another Online Mom.

I tag you for the Butterfly award and the other two also.





The rules are simple:
1. Show the icon on your blog
2. Tag seven others to partake in the fun times.
3. List ten random things about yourself.






Ten Random Things About Myself


  1. I hate the sound of a dental drill...makes my skin crawl.


  2. I have never been to Florida.


  3. I would love to be on the show Survivor.


  4. I pace the house if I don't get a chance to work out.
  5. I am doing a snow dance today.

  6. I want to stay home tomorrow and make Christmas cookies.

  7. I drink a Diet Mountain Dew every morning after coffee.

  8. Mint Mojito gum by Orbit is awesome.
  9. I love Gone with the Wind. It is a great movie.
  10. I crave chocolate..only once a month. Just take a guess when?

Thank you to everyone for all of these. For the 10 blogs I named, you can snag all of these awards and honors. You are all well deserving of these things. Thanks so much for reading and making comments. :)









8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love GWTW, mint mojito, and dt dew too!!

Thanks for the award and tag!

Yellow Beads said...

oh thanks for the awards, yay!! :)) Girl, I am the same, I didn't work out today and it's like I have AHDH...I am running in circles and have no rhyme or reason. Just roaming in circles.

justme said...

thank you very much....or should i say fuck ya !!!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

Thank for saying such wonderful things about me, and thanks fpr being my friend. I live through your snowy day's, your beautiful photos, your love for your students, family and your love for having fun.

I think you rock! and I'm addicted to diet Mountain dew too, I love'd when they use to sale diet code red mountain dew...it was awesome ...to bad they don't sale it here anymore :(

morewineplease said...

Congrats!!! And thank you so much!!!

Kat said...

Yahoooooo!!!!!! What a fabulous butterfly award! I think this is my fav award EVER since I am obsessed with butterflies. Thank you so much for passing it on! :)

Congrats on all of your lovely awards! :)

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Thank you!!

Adlibby said...

Yea!! Thank you Tammy. I was secretly coveting that butterfly award -- it's purty! =) And I'm glad I made you laugh -- that's high praise. Thanks again!