Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Blue/Orange vs Green/Gold

Monday Night Football....Packers vs Bears. My family is split right down the middle. Half like the Pack, the other half the Bears. We had everyone over for a night of football fun. The Packers only gain for this Monday night freeze was to be a spoiler in the Bears possible playoff spot. It was looking good for the green and gold until they missed a field goal at the end of the game and into overtime we went. Oh well...the Bears won and us Packer fans will have to wait until next season for another chance.

It was great because my brother and his family are here from Florida...I think the deep freeze was a shock to their systems...Oh and another winter storm system is on the way...another 12 inches by Christmas Eve. We have had our share of that these last couple weeks. I may have to go shovel...I hate that, I get intimidated by the snowblower and hubby has a work function tonight. So, I guess I'll be nice and clear the sidewalks and driveway. Me and the hubby...rooting for the green/gold
The girls are for the green and gold, my little nephew is a Bear fan, but sporting a New England Jersey.


The two girls... oops big girl was too late....

Peace boys...



3 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

My family up there are so Packer fans but now that I have been down here and my kids are Florida born I like the Dolphins.

Snow - man I wish - we are going to be 80 degrees on Christmas!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

Do y'all need my buddy Brett back? He'll be happy to take his spot back, I know he loves his home here but loves being a packer not a yorker....

I'm glad your Brother and family up to visit and I can imagine what a cold shock that is for them.. I'll pray you want have to shovel snow...

From the pictures ....looks like a fun party...and time :)

Merry Christmas Girl, have a good break off from those school kids and enjoy the family time...xoxo's

Yellow Beads said...

Well that makes for a fun time!! :))