Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh Well....not Enough for a Snow Day

I didn't get my snow day today. I don't live in the right spot in Wisconsin today. We saw rain and sleet down here by me. It is suppose to turn to all snow later today, but not enough to call off school. North and West of us they can see up to 12 inches or more....yikes...and how fun!

I had plans today. I wanted to bake cookies, address my Christmas cards, wrap presents, watch a movie, and even catch up shows on the DVR. I guess that's not happening...so I will be thankful that hubby doesn't need to snowblow today (maybe a little later...not this morning). He had other pressing plans today that if things were cancelled, he would of been seriously bummed out. His company is hosting a breakfast with Donald Driver from the GreenBay Packers. I am so excited because for Christmas Brandon will be getting a signed Jersey from #80! He will be so thrilled.

I really can't complain because in 10 days I will have a full 2 week vacation. I am so looking forward to that.

****Side note....
The students are at their lockers this morning and all I hear is OMG there is a spider. A girl is going nuts....yelling at it...another student is saying don't hurt that cute little spider, what did it ever do to you. ? It is an innocent creature....in the next breath and stomp...bye bye spider.

4 comments:

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

Too bad no snow today! I'm happy that Brandon is getting such an awesome gift. And if I had two weeks off .. I would be singing....

Kid's are so funny!

Kat said...

I must live in the "sweet spot". As you know, we are getting dumped on.
Don't worry, I'm sure you will get your share of snow days this year. :)

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

I would really love some snow...hope there's tons of over Christmas. Except when we're driving.

I just ordered my Christmas cards - should be here in a day or two and then I gotta hustle to get them out.

I need a mental health day myself!

Yellow Beads said...

oh darn, can you take a personal day!? My sister is a school teacher and has something like 7 or 8 personal days this year, crazy.