Thursday, December 18, 2008

What's in Your Creepy Box?

That was the topic of discussion on the radio this morning as I am traveling to work. The reason....the creepiest story would win tickets to some concert. Some of the call ins were quite weird. I would call them creepy fetishes. I will just share a few with you...
  • I find clowns sexy
  • I have a secret stash of Star Wars figurines that I pull out and play with (mature adult talking) and the light saber too.
  • I pleasure myself at work while in the bathroom while rubbing on the toilet seat...I need release.
  • I take pictures with my cell phone of my "Lincoln Logs" after a night out...boy they are special looking like the day after drinking green beer.
  • I love using adult toys with my partner...(not all that weird).

I know there were more, but I waited too long to type this out. I believe the winner was the Lincoln Log guy....by the way these were mostly men, but the toilet seat one was a girl. OMG these people have weird things going on. So what is in your creepy box?

8 comments:

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

Holy Crap! The toilet seat lady is soooooooo Gross.. I need a can of lysol ... and Star wars was creepier then lincoln logs .. wait that is a close race. [[shutter ]]

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Oh my...strange! But I bet you had a good laugh this morning :)

Dr. Wifey said...

oh, those are creepy! especially the one about the toilet - ew! and the lincoln logs.

Yellow Beads said...

OH geez, those ARE strange, wow. I always wonder why people feel a need to tell that private secrets over the radio, ha.

Adlibby said...

Eeeeewww!

Katie Ryan said...

Ewwwwwww!
Just like I thought, the world is crazy!

Kat said...

Duuuuude. I don't have anything even close to that in my creepy box. Ugh.

morewineplease said...

HOLY SHIT!!!! MAN! this is some really creepy stuff... just another eason why I hate pubic restrooms~