Friday, February 27, 2009

Paybacks are no Fun

My oldest daughter informed me that it is uncool when old people like me listen to the same music as young people.

I was listening to that song by Flo-rida...Right, Round. She was horrified that I had it on my MP3 player. It has a great beat and I love running to it.

Seriously, when did I become an old lady? And why didn't someone tell me? And maybe I will have to start listening to old people music. ( Not sure what that is???)





I knew paybacks would be coming...but so soon? She is only 12.

9 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

LOL i wish my mom had listened to cool music. she and my dad always tortured us with Flashback to the 70s!

Kat said...

Well shoot. And I thought that was what kept me cool. Dang.

Unknown said...

This is so funny. The kids don't really care that I like some of the stuff that they like now but it's not always been that way. They hated that I knew all the words to "Crazy Bitch" by Buckcherry and I would sing it loudly just to get at them.
We moms have to have something that can be used for torture!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I love that song to and also like to run to it :)

My kids have not said anything about it yet but I'm sure it's coming!

Betsy Mae said...

Funny! You will be cool again soon, I think Mom coolness comes and goes. She is such a beauty.

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

Ha, she's so funny. I wonder if I'm allowed to listen to Flo-Rida - maybe I'll check in with her:)

Wacie's Way said...

Nah, I say you keep listening to that music - it's more fun to embarass the kids!!

morewineplease said...

OUCH! Yeah, before you know it she will be asking you about the old'n days.

K Storm said...

Man, that hurts!! You aren't old! Kids are funny aren't they?